ENRICHri is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ENRICHri may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
Voluntary Disclosure of Personal Data
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Our website allows you to fill out forms for the purposes of requesting additional information about ENRICHri, applying for a membership to the organization, participating in events and activities, or making general inquiries. You can elect not to fill out these forms. By filling out these forms, you agree to send us all of the information you input into those forms, including some personal information. These forms may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address,
- Demographic information such as location, preference, and interests,
- Other information relevant to satisfaction surveys or offers,
- Payment information, and
- Reason for contacting us.
By voluntarily disclosing this information to ENRICHri, you expressly permit the use of this information by ENRICHri. Additionally, our site also links to ENRICHri’s pages on various social networking sites, such as Facebook and Pinterest. If you become a fan, follow us, or interact with ENRICHri on these social networking sites, then we may be able to personally identify you because we may be able to see what information you make publicly available about yourself on that social networking site. By doing so, you expressly permit this use of your personal information by ENRICHri.
Use and Sharing of Personal Data
- To fulfill your request to access, purchase, and use our services, and to provide you with the services that you request from us, including by others involved in fulfillment.
- To improve our products and services and to contact you for satisfaction surveys, research, or in connection with particular transactions.
- To communicate with you regarding your membership, purchases, and changes to our policies.
- To communicate with you, via email, telephone, text message, or any other means, as required in the context of our business relationship, related to your use or purchase of our services.
- For marketing purposes.
- For internal purposes, such as analysis to improve our offerings and services.
ENRICHri does not sell or rent any of the personal data we collect or maintain. ENRICHri does not collect or maintain any payment information beyond the immediate need to process a transaction.
ENRICHri does store data, including personal information, on servers located at a third-party data center.
Other than described above, ENRICHri discloses your personal information only when permitted to do so by law, or when ENRICHri believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property, rights, or safety of ENRICHri, third parties, or the public at large. This may include providing or using personal information to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order or to assist in any legal investigation or other proceeding when we deem necessary or appropriate.
ENRICHri is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic and procedural measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Choice and Opt-out
For marketing purposes, ENRICHri sends only permission-based emails. Additionally, users may always opt-out of marketing emails using the link in the footer of the email. Some communications (such as account notifications, billing messages, and receipts for purchases) are considered transactional and necessary for purchasers of our services. You cannot opt-out of these messages.
Reviewing and Requesting Changes to Personal Data
You may review and request changes to the personal information we collect through two methods: 1) By reviewing your account information in our member-site (aka neon) or 2) By emailing us at email@example.com.